Friday, January 8, 2016

Ode To Head

“Ode to Head”                                                                                                          

The top of my head exudes joy.
Sometimes this is all the photographer sees.
A few teeth, an open eye, perhaps even a gummed-up smile –
With long scraggly hairs dangling down.
I rub my face with a lukewarm towel
Clean, gray, safe from a particular odor.
Of course I’ll need an aid, maybe even a trim.
The stars do it. I should follow suit.

You open a never ending passageway in awe,
Then crack a toothy smile.
The ceaseless pleasures of my head swirl
As wind on a blustery April morning.
Huff, puff, take all of it in if that is your wish
That bald spot needs to be caressed, as like a porcelain dish.
After grasping it, the head ejaculates a milky fluid
From its long shaft into your cusp.

You thought this was about performing oral sex?
Get off your knees and clean yourself up.

I put lotion on my sore bald head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments civil and clean. If you have to hide behind anonymous or some false identity, then you're part of the problem with comment sections. Grow up and stand up for your words/actions.