Thursday, October 24, 2013

Little Friday

Well, today is Thursday - or in my younger years, Little Friday. The day of drunken debauchery is upon us. I get to spend my day in the dentist's office with an abscess feeling the pain. My mouth is killing me! The frustration level is increasing; how did my X-rays get lost in the email? Surely Google isn't that slow. Push comes to shove, I'll just take a cleaning and smack on the bottom before going back home. I just hope my wife hasn't fallen asleep in the waiting room, and if she has, then sweet dreams. I am getting sleepy in this chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments civil and clean. If you have to hide behind anonymous or some false identity, then you're part of the problem with comment sections. Grow up and stand up for your words/actions.