Monday, August 19, 2013

Vacation Pictures

The Up-per Room
Found in Belzoni, MS

I did!

The Shed in Ocean Springs. As seen on Food Channel

Lazy Magnolia Brewery in Kiln

Can I have this sign for my man cave?

The beach. Just a quick sprint across US 90 to the Gulf of Mexico

My significantly better half

Built in Florida: the Blue Angels

Even in Pascagoula, I still call the Hogs! WPS!

Vacation also doubles as 2nd wedding anniversary celebration

Our favorite place to eat on the Coast: Pleasant's BBQ in Ocean Springs

Biloxi Lighthouse

Wonder if the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce would mind if 1) we could renew our vows here as 5 year gift, and 2) if I can take the Adirondack chair home  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments civil and clean. If you have to hide behind anonymous or some false identity, then you're part of the problem with comment sections. Grow up and stand up for your words/actions.